The ash wood from which this HZ Kalimba 13 G Major Pentatonic was produced shimmers nearly golden. In Norse legend, the ash tree symbolized the world tree Yggdrasil and thus the creation of the universe. So it is not surprising that the ash was said to be eternal because its fine wood is strong and long-lasting. So you will enjoy this kalimba for a long time.
Her curvaceous body nestles into your hands and the 13 tines play almost by themselves. Their sound develops magically and sounds balanced and pleasant. Quiet relaxation for those suffering from stress! Even played by children's hands, the kalimba sounds lovely. It is particularly suitable for improvised melodies and simple songs.
- Suitable for children, teens and adults
- Enchanting sounds, play without practice
- Kalimba with 13 reeds for a variety of melodies
- Lovingly worked, rare ash wood
- Professional handwork from the Czech Republic/Europe