In our site we offer duduk for sale, made in our personal workshop in Armenia. Order genuine instrument with masters sign and tube which comes with 20 years guarantee!
Duduk is made from the apricot wood and has been found on paintings on walls made 3000 years ago showing the Duduk was been made even out of bone at that age. Even historians from 400 BC-300 AD say that the Duduk is the only music instrument that has survived trough the ages and really shows the Armenian culture since it has been made.
Our Professional Duduk comes with 2 very well tuned reeds and case. The best choice for professional stage musician. Made of mountain wild apricot wood harvested from Armenian mountains. Instrument have really magical timbre, 440 Hz, A Key, Tenor.
The tuning is basically untempered and diatonic, though chromatic notes may be obtained by partially covering the finger holes.
Duduks we offer on EthnicTune.com, specially handcrafted to render accurate & great sounding. You’ll be amazed to find the incredible tonal quality of our duduk with extreme accuracy in studio atmosphere and stage.
Why to buy duduk professional from EthnicTune.com:
- We produce very limited quantity of Armenian music instruments, which are made exclusively from very rare wild infertile apricot wood (50-60 years old) harvested from Armenian mountains.
- Has a the most resonating sound and true 440 Hz.
- We offer the best price for quality.
- Our workshop cooperates with the best reed makers, who produce double-reeds by recommendations of our professional musicians.
- We, at EthnicTune, check every piece of reed and tube for quality of tone, tuning and overall quality and beauty of instrument.
- Our Armenian Wind Instruments respected and played by some of the best musicians in the world today.
- We are using the best packing techniques and we have 100% delivery success.
The mouthpiece (Ghamish) is manufactured from a reed which in a very durable process is flattened on the sides into a double reed (ideal distance approx. 1.5 mm) and can be tightened or loosened by means of a wooden clamp. This allows a minimal correction of the pitch range of 1/4 of a note. The ghamishes are between 7.5 and 11 cm. long and up to about 3 cm wide. The reeds are available in different strengths (light, medium and heavy). A wooden cap is part of the mouthpiece, which can be placed on the upper end of the Ghamish, in order to protect the reeds from damage.
In the box:
- Duduk Professional A 440 Hz, Tenor (Contact us if you need 442 Hz)
- 2 High Quality Reeds, made of high quality bamboo with leather slips (Contact us, if you need more reeds)
- Soft case with traditional ornaments
- Harder case (bigger case with zip), where you can put your duduk and 2 reeds. Very comfortable for transportation.