Our Duduk Professional Armenian comes with 2 reeds and case. The best choice for professional stage musician. Made of mountain wild apricot wood harvested from Armenian mountains. Have really magical timbre, 440 Hz, A Key, Tenor. If you are beginner we offer you to order duduk soft reeds.
In our site we offer duduk for sale, made in our personal workshop. These duduks are genuine with masters sign and tube comes with 20 years guarantee!
The tuning is basically untempered and diatonic, though chromatic notes may be obtained by partially covering the finger holes.
Duduks we offer on EthnicTune.com, specially handcrafted to render accurate & great sounding. You’ll be amazed to find the incredible tonal quality of our duduk with extreme accuracy in studio atmosphere and stage.
Why to buy duduk professional from EthnicTune.com:
- We produce very limited quantity of Armenian music instruments, which are made exclusively from very rare wild infertile apricot wood (50-60 years old) harvested from Armenian mountains.
- Has a the most resonating sound and true 440 Hz.
- We offer the best price for quality.
- Our workshop cooperates with the best duduk reed makers, who produce double-reeds by recommendations of our professional musicians.
- We, at EthnicTune, check every piece of reed and tube for quality of tone, tuning and overall quality and beauty of instrument.
- Our duduks respected and played by some of the best musicians in the world today.
- We are using the best packing techniques and we have 100% delivery success.
Duduk mouthpiece (Ghamish)
The duduk mouthpiece (Ghamish) is manufactured from a reed which in a very durable process is flattened on the sides into a double reed (ideal distance approx. 1.5 mm) and can be tightened or loosened by means of a wooden clamp. This allows a minimal correction of the pitch range of 1/4 of a note. The ghamishes are between 7.5 and 11 cm. long and up to about 3 cm wide. The reeds are available in different strengths (light, medium and heavy). A wooden cap is part of the mouthpiece, which can be placed on the upper end of the Ghamish, in order to protect the reeds from damage.
In the box:
- Duduk A 440 Hz, Tenor (Contact us if you need 442 Hz)
- 2 High Quality Reeds, made of high quality bamboo with leather slips (Contact us, if you need more reeds)
- Soft case with traditional ornaments
- Harder case (bigger case with zip), where you can put your duduk and 2 reeds. Very comfortable for transportation.
More useful links:
- You can consider to visit wikipedia to find more details about this amazing aerophone.
- Read our Discuss
- How to play duduk
Still have a question? Contact our support.