Home » Giglamesh International Composition Competition
We are thrilled to introduce Giglamesh International Composition Competition. 1st place award will get price of 1500$ plus Duduk Tenor Studio Pro by EthnicTune.com – World Music Instruments Store #music #Giglamesh #Competition #ethnictune
Eligibility Any composer regardless of age, nationality or professional level is eligible.
Instrumentation Full scores of any style or aesthetic direction for 1-8 performers may be submitted. One Instrument per player: Flute (Piccolo), B-flat Clarinet (Bass Clarinet), French Horn, Violin, Cello, Harp, Percussion (List of available percussion instruments) & Duduk.
Duration 5-8 minutes maximum; multi-movement works accepted.
Entry fee A non-refundable entry fee of fifteen US dollars (15.00 USD) is paid online at the time of submission via PayPal. Please contact us if you don’t have access to PayPal.*
Limit Unlimited entries allowed; Submission Fee for each additional
Anonymous Submission The composer’s name must not appear on the score or in any accompanying materials submitted online.
Judges A panel of judges consisting of international composers.
- Format Anonymous PDF; Works do not need to be premieres
- Audio Recording Live Performance, Studio Recording or MIDI, preferred, but not mandatory
- Biography PDF of a bio and/or resume (two pages maximum)
- 1st Place: $1500
- 2nd Place: $750
- 3rd Place: $350
- Additional awards 8 pieces will be performed and recorded (audio and video) at the event in Los Angeles, California. Additional awards and performances may be given at the discretion of the judges.
- Competition Opens: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Scores Due: Sunday, January 1, 2021
- Announcement of Performance Winners: Monday, February 1, 2021
- Performance & Final Prize Announcement: Spring, 2021
For details and Submission please visit https://www.gilgamesh.co.com/competition